This Week in Glasgow: 11th April 2018
Here are our top 5 picks for what’s on in Glasgow this week:
1. 30th March – 14th August: Charles Rennie Mackintosh Making the Glasgow Style
A major exhibition at Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum to celebrate the 150th anniversary of the birth of Glasgow architect, designer and artist Charles Rennie Mackintosh
2. 14th – 15th April: Glasgow Vegan Festival
Talks, cookery demonstrations and over 50 stalls, there are plenty of things to see and do.
3. 11th – 18th April: Russell Brand at SEC Armadillo
His new stand-up show, currently touring UK and Ireland. Grab one of the last tickets!
4. 14th April: Glasgow Music City Tours -?Merchant City Past and Present Tour
Experience the sights and sounds of the oldest streets in Glasgow and visit some of the city’s most cherished music venues.
5. 13th April: Roy Orbison In Dreams: The Hologram UK Tour at SEC Armadillo
Backed by the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra, watch this music legend come back to life as a holographic.
Need accommodation for your visit to Glasgow?
Have a look at our three bedroom and four bedroom luxury serviced apartments. Located in the right in the heart of the city, close to all transport links and amenities.